Eligible candidates will have 3–5 years of relevant work experience in client services, marketing or agency roles. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic, passionate and able to work independently or in a team structure.
Successful candidates must be detail-driven, self-starters, critical thinkers and have the ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously. The primary role of the Account Manager will be to engage with the client, understand subject matter relating to the industry and client businesses, ensure campaigns are executed strategically and run smoothly, manage the day-to-day turnaround of work and ensure deliverables are produced on-strategy, on-time and on-budget.
- Initiates new projects and gathers requirements with client partner(s).
- Maintains familiarity with client products, services, competition and marketing objectives.
- Sets up meetings with clients and other agency teams.
- Motivates and empowers internal teams in day-to-day workflows.
- Prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines.
- Briefs creative teams and drives strategies and tactics.
- Acts as a liaison between client and internal teams and ensures that communication flows effectively and proactively.
- Develops estimates, determines project schedules and sets appropriate expectations with clients.
- Manages and monitors the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Performs financial forecasting across multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Exceptional relationship building and negotiation skills.
- An aptitude for new business planning.
- Diplomatic across department teams and client organizations.
- Adept at managing clients and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically, creatively and big-picture.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Ability to mitigate risk and find solutions through strategic methodologies.
- Professional, friendly demeanor.
- Proficient in MS Office (Adobe CS a plus), in addition to web-based apps like Evernote, Basecamp, etc.
This position is full-time and located in Chicago.
To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected]. Please include the title of the position in the subject field of your e-mail.