50,000feet is an independent global brand consultancy and creative agency that develops integrated experiences for the world’s most respected brands. From brand identity systems, marketing communications and advertising to all facets of interactive, 50,000feet uses strategy, design and technology to help brands connect more deeply with their customers. Since 2001, 50,000feet has crafted a distinctive approach to developing integrated strategic communications. The agency combines business intelligence, industry acumen and consumer insights to deliver immersive creative solutions that synchronize mobile, digital, broadcast, video, print and retail communications.
At 50,000feet, the Director of Client Strategy develops and oversees the strategic vision of client accounts. The client strategist contributes to the client development plan, which is created in collaboration with agency Principals and supporting Directors, and is responsible for driving growth of current accounts. Additional responsibilities include acting as a strategic engagement lead, initiating and encouraging conversations with prospective clients and partners, framing new opportunities, facilitating engaging and collaborative client/agency relationships and developing roadmaps for creating and executing omnichannel programs.
The candidate should be prepared to help deliver significant, year-over-year growth for 50,000feet by participating in and leading activities related to the strategy, management, coordination and execution of client business objectives,
- Become an expert on clients’ business, products, services, competitive and marketing needs.
- Facilitate client engagement and build strong and productive client/agency relationships, from initial introduction through program design and project implementation to continued and sustained partnership.
- Help clients and agency multidisciplinary teams identify and deliver on client objectives by designing and developing integrated strategic brand experiences.
- Develop strategic perspectives and compelling proposals that engage clients.
- Facilitate and lead client conversations¬–whether they take the form of C-level presentations, workshops, team sessions or one-on-one dialogues.
- Build and foster relationships with client and agency teams at all levels and areas throughout the organizations.
- Work with client and agency teams throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure that strategic objectives are clear, understood and delivered upon.
- Develop strategic solutions that integrate research, experience, industry knowledge and client knowledge.
- Manage a team of strategists and business analysts and provide simultaneous oversight on content creation for all assigned projects.
- Keep current on industry trends and business drivers for clients and help to foster an environment of learning and sharing across client and agency teams.
- Create and deliver compelling and personalized presentations that address the business issues and opportunities faced by clients.
- Develop strategies that help to drive and contribute to client development efforts.
- Lead efforts that ensure team growth in agency strategic capabilities to drive revenue.
- Contribute to the development of client proposals and presentations.
- Facilitate a programmatic approach to long-term relationship-building through the development of engaging thought leadership.
- Adapt approaches to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Be a voice in the agency planning process across clients in terms of business development and account service efforts.
- Build and nurture agency culture by leading and participating in inclusive and collaborative initiatives.
-Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business.
-At least 10+ years of experience in a strategy, client-service, development or management role.
- A strategic thinker, strong teammate, proactive and prepared, attentive to detail, responsive and possess the ability to anticipate change and next steps.
- Diplomatic with department teams and client organizations.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
- Adept at directing clients and multi-track projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically, creatively and big-picture.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial culture and large client organizations.
- Professional, friendly and team-oriented.
This position is full-time and located in our Chicago office.
To apply for this position, e-mail email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject field.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters, Please.